- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves,cubed
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- Garnish: green onion slivers
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Stir together pineapple juice, sugar and next 6 ingredients.
- Cook juice mixture in a large skillet or wok over high heat, stirring constantly, 15 to 30 seconds or until thickened. Add cubed bell pepper and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add pineapple chunks and chicken. Cover and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve over Lemon Rice Pilaf, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note