Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) lemon juice (5 lemons, or bottled)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken thighs about 8
- 1 dash(es) cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Flip bag occasionally if you have time.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet coated lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Oreganata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes