Chicken on the Grill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 chicken cut up
- Salt and pepper
- Daddys tangy grilling sauce Recipe follows
- 1 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 8 tablespoon(s) butter - 1 stick melted
- 2 lemons juiced
- Season cut up chicken with salt and pepper. When coals are white, spread them out for even heat distribution. Place chick pieces on the grill with larger, fattier pieces (such as thighs) near the center and smaller pieces to the outside. Brush grilling sauce on chicken through the cooking process and turn chicken as needed. Move chicken toward the outside as the leaner pieces get done. brush with grilling sauce just prior to removing from grill.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl for Daddy's Tangy Grilling Sauce
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beslade220 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken on the Grill Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes