- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, halved crosswise
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 15 oil-cured olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 large shallot, sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- calories 271
- fat 7.5 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- monofat 4.3 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 40.7 g
- carbohydrate 9.9 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- cholesterol 99 mg
- iron 2.2 mg
- sodium 255 mg
- calcium 54 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Shake to coat chicken. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature. Arrange chicken mixture in a broiler-safe 11 x 7–inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken evenly with oregano and the next 4 ingredients (through shallot); top with lemon slices. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
Place chicken 3 inches from broiler element; broil on HIGH for 3 minutes or until chicken is browned and done.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.