More From Southern Living
Other: 1 Hour, 3 Minutes
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 cups chopped grilled chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Unfold piecrust, and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll out to 1/8-inch thickness. Carefully place piecrust in a 9-inch pieplate. Fold edges under, and crimp.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 400° for 8 minutes. Cool.
- Sauté chicken and next 6 ingredients in a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Whisk together half-and-half, eggs, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° on lowest oven rack for 45 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note