The kids loved the recipe. Honestly, I tucked in too and the nuggets were a great success.
Chicken Nuggets and Sweet Fries
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 532
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 44g
- Carbohydrate: 67g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Sodium: 376mg
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/4 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 chicken breast halves (1 1/2 lb.), cut into chunks
- 2/3 cup honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt and cumin. Spread on an oiled baking sheet.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow pan or pie plate. In a large bowl, toss chicken chunks with salt and pepper. Stir in honey mustard to coat thoroughly. Place chicken chunks, several at a time, into panko and press on all sides to adhere. Spread on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake sweet potatoes and chicken about 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula. Increase heat to 450°F. Remove chicken after 5 minutes, once it's golden and cooked through; tent with foil to keep warm until ready to serve. Cook sweet potatoes until golden brown and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes