- 2 12-oz. boxes chicken nuggets
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (from about 4 medium ears)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- calories 550
- fat 21 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 65 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- sodium 634 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange chicken nuggets on baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until crispy and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Combine avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add corn and sauté until warmed through, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and season with salt.
Divide corn mixture among tortillas, top each with 2 or 3 chicken nuggets and some avocado mixture. Fold over and serve.