Chicken Nooodle Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive or vegetable oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions chopped (2 Tablespoons)
- 1 medium carrot (1/2 cup) sliced
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken cubed
- 4 ounce(s) uncooked egg noodles (or 1 cup uncooked spaghetti)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 can(s) (14 1/2 oz) chicken broth
- Heat oil in 3 quart saucepan over meium heat. Cook garlic, onion and carrot in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrot is crisptender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles (spaghetti) is tender
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Nooodle Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews