Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fish Sauce
- 3 ounce(s) Garlic Chives or Scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut oil
- 3 slice(s) galangal or fresh ginger chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red curry paste
- 1/2 cup(s) dry unsalted peanuts coarsely chopped
- 3 Line Juice
- 1 package(s) Noodles
- Slice the chicken breast into 1 1/2 x1/2 inch strips (4x1cm) and place it in the shallow dish. Sprinkle with soy sauce, cornstarch or flour -tossing well to coat. Cover and let it marinate from 30 minutes or less. *It can be in the fridge covered for 24 hours. The more it marinades the deeper the flavor from soy sauce.
- Combine the stock, fish sauce, Trim the chives and chop into 3/4-inch (2 cm) lengths, or chop scallions.
- Cook the noodles according to the package *egg noodles would be great. Drain and return to the pan; toss with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Heat the work or frying pan over high heat, then use remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the chicken and cook until it's no longer pink so 3-5 minutes stir frying, turn the chicken slices few times. Add chopped ginger and curry paste, stir fry for additional minute or so. Pour over chicken stock mixture and stir, until boiling point. Add cooked noodles and toss until all the noodles are coded with the sauce. Add chives or scallions(or both), half chopped peanuts and stir until chives are wilted.
- Squeeze lime juice and add rest of the peanuts; toss the noodles to combine everything. Garnish with more chives(or scallions), red chilies if desired and/or cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sandra80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes