Chicken Noodle Soup with Kale
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 1 sprig(s) Thyme
- 6-7 cup(s) Low sodium Chicken Brith
- 1 bunch(es) Lacinate Kale Tough stems removed
- 1.5 cup(s) Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) Low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- 1.5 cup(s) Small dry noodles like mini shells
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Warm Olive Oil in large pot over Medium heat. Add garlic and onion, cook until slightly softened about 4 minutes. Season with Kosher salt and pepper.
- Add Thyme sprig and 6 Cups of broth and turn heat to high. When broth bubbles add pasta and kale. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cook a few minutes more to warm. If wanted, add the remaining cup of broth..
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice and season with more salt and pepper and soy sauce and lemon juice if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ettabug and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Noodle Soup with Kale Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes