Chicken Noodle Gumbo
This Chicken Noodle Gumbo is a one-dish deal that goes strait from stove to table.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 16-oz. cans chicken broth
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 32-oz. pkg. frozen okra, corn, celery and red pepper mixed vegetables
- 1 8-oz. pkg. bowtie pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken, broth and tomatoes in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes. Add frozen vegetables, uncooked pasta and seasonings. Return to a boil. Cover and simmer one hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Noodle Gumbo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes