- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 cups dry)
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make It
In large saucepan mix soup, milk, pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with parsley.
TIP: For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.