- 1 (40-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Family Style Favorites Escalloped Chicken and Noodles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs
How to Make It
Thaw escalloped chicken and noodles in refrigerator overnight.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; sauté until tender. Add cheese, and cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Stir in escalloped chicken and noodles, diced pimiento, and pepper. Spoon into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.