1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
2. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon canola oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 5 minutes. Shred.
3. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon canola oil; swirl to coat. Add onion, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic, and red pepper; cook 4 minutes. Add stock and 1 3/4 cups water; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Pour stock mixture through a sieve over a bowl; discard solids. Return stock mixture to pan; keep warm.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms; cook 6 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon ginger and 1 tablespoon garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add mushroom mixture, chicken, soy sauce, and sugar to stock mixture; bring to a simmer.
5. Stir in sugar snap peas; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in green onions and salt. Divide pasta evenly among 4 bowls; ladle stock mixture over pasta.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.