- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 8 ounces green beans, halved, blanched and cooled
- 8 ounces new potatoes, quartered, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced nicoise or oil-cured olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
How to Make It
Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Dressing in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons; set aside.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with reserved mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool, then cut into cubes.
Arrange greens on large serving platter, then top with chicken, green beans, potatoes, onion, tomatoes and eggs. Just before serving, toss with dressing.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 240, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%