- 1/2 peeled avocado, seeded and coarsely mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 36 baked tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- calories 341
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- fat 15.9 g
- satfat 5.7 g
- protein 27.8 g
- carbohydrate 29.1 g
- fiber 5.7 g
- cholesterol 68 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 725 mg
- calcium 338 mg
How to Make It
Combine mashed avocado, 1 tablespoon lime juice, sour cream, and salt. Cover avocado mixture, and chill.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, shredded chicken, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl, and toss gently.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Divide tortilla chips among 3 individual ovenproof plates on a large baking sheet. Top each plate with 2/3 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Bake nachos at 425° for 6 minutes or until cheese melts. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons avocado cream. Serve immediately.
Note: If you prefer, microwave individual servings at HIGH 3 minutes or until cheese melts.