Chicken Nacho Wedges
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 57
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 1.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5.2g
- Carbohydrate: 5.9g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 138mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Arrange tortillas on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add cumin, and cook 1 minute. Add tomato; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over tortillas; top with chicken and cilantro. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until tortillas are crisp. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers