- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- calories 57
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 1.4 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 5.2 g
- carbohydrate 5.9 g
- fiber 0.4 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 138 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Arrange tortillas on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper and onion, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add cumin, and cook 1 minute. Add tomato; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon tomato mixture evenly over tortillas; top with chicken and cilantro. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until tortillas are crisp. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Serve immediately.