Chicken N' Broccoli Twice Baked Potatoes
These are absolutely delicious. You can always make chicken and broccoli ahead of time so it will be easier when prepping. Not an everyday food and you'll understand why after you eat them. But, totally worth every bite.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Breast Diced and Pre-cooked
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Steamed Broccoli
- 8 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Knorr Chicken Bouillon
- 1 pinch(s) Basil
- 1 pinch(s) Parsley
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream
- Bacon Bits
- Preheat oven to 400. Rinse and stab potatoes 4 times around. Mix EVOO, basil and salt, and coat potatoes all over. Then, wrap potatoes in foil and place in oven for 1 hour. 30 mins in, rotate 180 degrees. After the hour is over, turn up the heat to 450 and continue baking for 20 more minutes. Remove, cut in half, and scoop out, leaving apprx. 1/4 inch around the edge.
- In a mixing bowl add mayo, 4 tbsp butter, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, salt & pepper, broccoli and chicken. (Chicken should be cooked and seasoned with a pinch of parsley, and 1 1/2 chicken bouillon) Add the remaining 4 tbsp butter to scooped potatoes and mash then, mix in with everything else.
- With a spoon, scoop mix into the scooped potatoes. Make sure not to jip anyone there should be more than enough for everyone. Add the remaining cheese and top. Place on baking sheet and back into the oven for 12 mins or till cheese is melted.
- Once finished, serve and top with sour cream and bacon bits.
- You'll notice there is no bacon or sour cream in my picture but everyone dug into theirs and I'm the only one who doesn't like either ingredient. Yes I know, I'm a weirdo. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EVC1990 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note