Chicken Milanese (without the spring greens)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmagiano reggiano
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
- 2. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place egg white in a shallow dish. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in flour; dip in egg white. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken on a wire rack; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken over; cook 2 minutes or until browned and done. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinderangel17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Milanese (without the spring greens) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes