Chicken Milanese with Arugula Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs or panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 whole(s) eggs lightly beaten
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 5 ounce(s) baby arugula
- 1 whole(s) small red onion
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss breadcrumbs and oil until well combined; spread on sheet. Cook, tossing once, until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl. Place flour and eggs in separate bowls; season with salt and pepper. Place a rack on another rimmed baking sheet.
- 2.One at a time, place chicken breasts between two large pieces of plastic wrap. Using a meat mallet or bottom of a small heavy pan, pound until 1/2 inch thick. Coat chicken on both sides with flour (shaking off excess), then dip in eggs (allowing excess to drip off); dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- 3. Bake chicken on rack, without turning, until opaque throughout, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4.In a bowl, whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and onion; toss. Top chicken with salad; serve with lemon wedges on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carwai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Milanese with Arugula Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes