Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) milk (substitute 1 beaten egg plus 1 tablespoon water if no dairy
- 2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 4 even pieces and pounded to 1/8" thick
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Get out two shallow dishes. Put the milk in one and the panko bread crumbs in the other. Add the salt and pepper to the panko and stir it around with a fork.
- Heat a large saute pan with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil until it is shimmering. Meanwhile, dip each piece of chicken in the milk and then in the panko mixture.
- Add the chicken to the saute pan. After 4 minutes, flip it over. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Possible garnishes: slow-roasted tomatoes; chopped fresh herbs; arugula/tomato salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Milanese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes