Chicken Mexican soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) boneless chicken breast
- 2 can(s) great northern beans
- 1 can(s) white corn
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) green chilies chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- monterey jack cheese
- Place chicken in crockpot, top with beans and corn. Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl and pour into crock. Cover cook on low 8-10hrs Before serving gently break up chicken, the stir in sour cream. Serve topped with green onions and jack cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note