Chicken Mediterranean Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) baby spinach leaf
- 2 cup(s) white chicken canned
- 4 ounce(s) feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Roma Tomato diced
- 1 cup(s) broccoli slaw
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh mint
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fold all ingredients together lightly until all is mixed well. Appearance will be creamy, fragrant, and colorful.
- Put in pita bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dstorsberg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Mediterranean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads