- 1/2 pound skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 ounces penne pasta, cooked
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal and chill 2 hours.
Cook chicken mixture in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is done; remove from skillet. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients to skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 7 minutes.
Return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with feta cheese, and remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Serve immediately over hot cooked pasta.
NOTE: To serve 4, use 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, and double all other ingredients. Cook chicken mixture 8 to 10 minutes or until done; remove from skillet. Add tomatoes and next 4 ingredients to skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, 7 to 8 minutes. Proceed as directed.