Chicken Meatballs - Japanese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken (preferably dark meat)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove finely minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly grated ginger (jarred is fine!)
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil (or canola)
- 1 jar(s) hoisin sauce for serving
- 1. Thoroughly mix the chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and maple syrup. Roll the mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs.
- 2. Heat the grapeseed oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the meatballs on all sides, working in batches if necessary, about 2-3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with hoisin sauce on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Meatballs - Japanese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes