Chicken Mashed Potato Bowl
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" chunks
- 1 teaspoon(s) montreal meat seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 8 potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) beef gravy heated
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- 1 can(s) corn heated
- Step 1: In a shallow bowl beat together 1 egg and 1 cup of milk. Combine all of the coating ingredients in another shallow bowl, pie plate, or shaker bag and mix well. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture then into the coat and double dip. Deep fry in batches at 375 degrees until chicken pieces are golden brown and fully cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Step 2: While chicken is frying. To make mashed potatoes: Add potatoes and salt to a large pot and fill with enough water to cover the potatoes. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain water and add pepper, butter, and milk. Mash or beat until smooth.
- Step 3: To assemble potato bowls- Add a layer of mashed potato onto the bottom of a boil. Top with corn, chicken pieces, gravy and cheese. Divide the ingredients evenly within 4 bowls.
- Yield: (4 Servings)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by melissagraves01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Mashed Potato Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes