Very easy and quick to make, a favorite of my grandson. I did not put the prosciutto in. It's a keeper
Chicken Marsala Tetrazzini
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
- 1 (8-oz.) package vermicelli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 ounces finely chopped prosciutto
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen baby English peas, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Marsala
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and prosciutto, and sauté 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir together mushroom mixture, chicken, next 5 ingredients, and 1/2 cup cheese; stir in pasta. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles