1. Cut the chicken into 2 1/2 to 3" pieces (almost like half a chicken tender).
2. Put olive oil into a large skillet pan and heat up to medium-high.
3. Add chicken pieces to the hot pan and sprinkle with ground oregano (flakes will work but the taste is a bit better with ground), sea salt, and pepper. Cover and let saute` for about 3 minutes.
4. Turn the chicken pieces over, add the mushrooms and onions tucked all around the chicken pieces. Sprinkle whole dish with remaining oregano, sea salt, and pepper. Cover and let saute` for another 4 minutes or so.
5. Stir until all onions, mushrooms, and chicken appear to be tender, usually about a total of 7-8 minutes.
6. Turn down to about medium heat and add the marsala wine, give it a rapid simmer for another 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of low fat sour cream, stir in, cover and take the dish off the burner to allow to cool some.
Go to full version of