Chicken Marsala American Family
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) 6 0z. skinless, bonelss chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) prelsiced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free, less sodiium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound each piece to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle both sides of chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Place flour in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in flour, turning to coat; shake off excess flour.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms, wine, broth, and juice to pan; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 2/3 cup. Return chicken to pan, turning to coat well. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by junglebunny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Marsala American Family Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes