- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Grind Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Argo® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Sweet Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Onion Powder
How to Make It
POUND chicken pieces to 1/4-inch thickness (place between 2 sheets of waxed paper).
COMBINE flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken; coat with flour mixture.
HEAT 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until done, turning once. Remove from pan.
ADD 1 tablespoon oil and mushrooms to skillet. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Mix corn starch, wine, chicken broth, basil and onion powder; add to mushrooms. Simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes or until thickened.
SERVE chicken and sauce over cooked linguine, if desired.