Community Recipe from
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter divided
- cooking spray
- 1 package(s) presliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 (6) ounce(s) chicken breast halves skinless, boneless
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) half and half
- 4 cup(s) fettuccine pasta
- Place 3 Tablespoons butter in small glass cup. Microwave at Med Hi 45 seconds til melted. Let stand l minute. Skim foam from surface and discard.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med hi heat, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 min. or til moisture evaporates; remove mixture from pan and set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets plastic wrap, pound to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides with 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Dredge breast halves in flour.
- Add clarified butter to pan and heat on med hi. Add chicken, cook 3 min on each side til lightly browned. Remove chicken from pan. Return mushroom mixture to pan;add broth and Marsala scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or reduceds to l cup. Stir in peas, cook 1 min. Add 1 Tblespoon butter, half and half, salt and pepper stirring until butter melts. Return chicken to pan, cook until heated. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes