Excellent , very flavorful and only 585 calories per serving (l chicken breast half, l cup pasta and 1/4 cup sauce)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter divided
- cooking spray
- 1 package(s) presliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 (6) ounce(s) chicken breast halves skinless, boneless
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) half and half
- 4 cup(s) fettuccine pasta
- Place 3 Tablespoons butter in small glass cup. Microwave at Med Hi 45 seconds til melted. Let stand l minute. Skim foam from surface and discard.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med hi heat, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 min. or til moisture evaporates; remove mixture from pan and set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets plastic wrap, pound to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle both sides with 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Dredge breast halves in flour.
- Add clarified butter to pan and heat on med hi. Add chicken, cook 3 min on each side til lightly browned. Remove chicken from pan. Return mushroom mixture to pan;add broth and Marsala scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or reduceds to l cup. Stir in peas, cook 1 min. Add 1 Tblespoon butter, half and half, salt and pepper stirring until butter melts. Return chicken to pan, cook until heated. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note