Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Chicken Breasts (each chicken has 2 breasts
- Flour for Dredging, salt/pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Olive Oil for frying
- 1 Onion - Peeled & slicked
- 2 Cloves Garlic- Crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry White Wine, Chablis Type
- 1/2 cup(s) Sweet Marsala
- Debone the Chicken Breasts & remove skin. Pound the breasts thin between 2 pieces of plastic. Dredge in flour seasoned with salt/pepper. Set aside.
- In large frying pan, saute the onion and garlic in a bit of olive oil. Saute only until the onions are clear, not browned (I like mine a little browned). Remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with the white wine (I use whatever is open - generally chardonnay). Pour the white wine over the onion and garlic.
- Rinse the pan and heat it again. Add a bit of olive oil for frying and saute the chicken pieces, a few at a time, quickly on both sides. They should just begin to brown. Remove them to a warm plate and finish the remaining chicken pieces. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and deglaze with the marsala. Allow the wine to reduce a bit and then pour the sauce over the chicken pieces.
- Serves 6-8
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nallen39 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note