I thought this was delicious! It was very fast and easy. The chicken was very moist and the sauce was perfect! I followed the recipe exactly but did the sauce in a saucepan on the stove top and had no issues with it thickening up. I thought doing the sauce in the stovetop was easier than it would have been in the microwave. Even my picky eater husband loved it. We are definitely adding this to our dinner rotation.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half, 1/2 cup pasta, and about 2 tablespoons sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 306
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 31.9g
- Carbohydrate: 27.1g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 382mg
- Calcium: 63mg
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups hot cooked angel hair (about 4 ounces uncooked pasta)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 1-cup glass measure, stirring with a whisk until blended.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and garlic powder in a shallow dish; stir well with a whisk. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Microwave wine mixture at high 30 seconds or until slightly thick, stirring once. Arrange chicken over pasta; top with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This