Hmmmm yommy..n delicious...m gonna prepar it for a taste.
More From Allyou
Bake: 35 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Sodium: 465mg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into 1-inch strips
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter with 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, dredge in flour in a large bowl. Cook in a single layer, turning once, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes total. Remove to a plate; cover. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add remaining butter and oil to skillet. Saute mushrooms until browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate; cover. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to high. Add wine. Cook until reduced by about 1/2, about 2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms, broth, tomato sauce and herbs. Stir. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover and simmer until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This