Chicken marinated with yogurt, Spanish paprika, and garlic
--saw in Wine Spectator waiting in dentist office --something similar in a Bon Appetit issue; stated to be Turkish cuisine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 5-6 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Spanish Paprika
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts
- --pound chicken breasts to 1 cm thickness
- --marinate in refrigerator overnight
- --let warm to room temperature prior to grilling
- --grill over coals (moderate, direct heat); 7 min on first side and 3 min on second (time it)
- --can rest for 5-10 min prior to slicing
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EKasarskis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note