- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices fresh or packaged mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Margherita Smooth Pasta Sauce
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes.
Add Pasta Sauce and simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Top chicken with cheese, then let stand until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Garnish with basil.
Serve, if desired, with hot cooked penne pasta topped with additional Pasta Sauce, heated.
Preparation time: 5 Minute(s)
Cook time: 10 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note