Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 pieces chicken (I use boneless)
- 1 head of garlic peeled and finely pureed
- 1/4 cup oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cuo olive oil
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup pitted spanish green olives( I use black which I prefer)
- 1/2 cup capers with bit of juice
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped or cilantro
- 1.In large bowl, combine chicken. garlic, oregano, pepper and salt to taste, vinegar, olive oil, prunes, capers and juice and bay leaaaaaves. Cover and marinate refrigerated overnight.
- 2. preheat oven to 350
- 3. arrange in single layer in one or two large shallow baking pans and spoon marinade over it. Sprinklke chicken wwith brown sugar and pour white wine around.
- 4. bake for 1 hour basting frequently.
- 5. serve and sprinkle with parsley or cilantro
- May be served at room temp or hot
- serves 10 12
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Marbella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes