Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 3/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 18 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers
- 1 1/2 cup(s) prunes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) pitted green and black olives
- 6 pound(s) chicken thighs boneless/skinless
- 1. Whisk together first 8 ingredients in enamelized cast-iron pot.
- 2. Layer in chicken thighs, prunes and olives.
- 3. Cover and and bring to a boil.
- 4. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until chicken is falling apart (as long as 3 hours).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auskevin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Marbella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes