Photo: Brian Hagiwara; Styling: Davida Sidrane
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 532
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Sodium: 402mg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apricot or peach jam
- 1/2 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeño
- 2 spinach wraps (about 8-inch diameter), warmed
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups thickly sliced cooked chicken (about 6 oz.)
- 1/2 ripe mango, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 3/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1. In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise, jam and jalapeño together.
- 2. Lay wraps flat on a work area and spread them with mayonnaise mixture. Layer spinach leaves flat, down center of wraps. Top with chicken, mango, avocado and sprouts.
- 3. Roll wraps snugly. Cut in half and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note