More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 532
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Sodium: 402mg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 4 spinach wraps (about 8 in. diameter), warmed
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 cups thickly sliced cooked chicken (about 12 oz.)
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 1 1/2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise, jam and jalapeño together.
- Lay wraps flat on a work area and spread them with mayonnaise mixture. Layer spinach leaves flat, down center of wraps. Top with chicken, mango, avocado and sprouts.
- Roll wraps snugly, cut in half and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes