- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apricot or peach jam
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- 4 spinach wraps (about 8 in. diameter), warmed
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 cups thickly sliced cooked chicken (about 12 oz.)
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 1 1/2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- calories 532
- fat 25 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 33 g
- carbohydrate 43 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 77 mg
- sodium 402 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, stir mayonnaise, jam and jalapeño together.
Lay wraps flat on a work area and spread them with mayonnaise mixture. Layer spinach leaves flat, down center of wraps. Top with chicken, mango, avocado and sprouts.
Roll wraps snugly, cut in half and serve.