Perfect clean eating meal. The dressing really adds flavor. This will be part of the rotation.
Chicken-Mango Chopped Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
Add tropical flair to a main dish chicken salad with chopped fresh mango and a creamy dressing spiced up with ginger and curry powder.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 2 cups peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1. Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes