Chicken-Mandarin Orange Spread Sandwiches
Yield: Makes 3 cups spread or 6 to 8 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
- 12 raisin bread slices
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mandarin orange segments
- Cut crusts from bread slices. Cut bread slices into 4 triangles, and place on baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Combine cream cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Spoon 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture onto 1 side of each raisin bread triangle; top each with a mandarin orange segment.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note