Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Stir in chicken and pasta; cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Note: To lighten recipe, use light pasteurized prepared cheese product, light sour cream, and 2% reduced-fat milk.
- Spicy Chicken Macaroni and Cheese: Substitute 2 (8-ounce) loaves Mexican-style pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed, for the regular cheese product.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes