Chicken Lo Mein
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 medium onion - halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 cup(s) sugar snap pea pods, halved
- 1 can(s) 15 oz Chinese baby corn, drained and cut into thirds
- 1 - 1 1/4 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Be sure to drain with COLD water.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce, chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
- 3. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large wok or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry ginger for 30 seconds. Then add the onion and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Finally, add the broccoli, pea pods, and corn. Stir-fry the vegetables for 2 more minutes, then transfer them to a plate.
- 4. Heat the remaining table of oil in the pan - cook the chicken. Add cooked noodles, vegetables and sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by croth82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Lo Mein Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes