Chicken Liver Appetizers
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound chicken livers, cut into bite-size pieces
- Sweet And Sour Plum Sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients; mix well. Dredge livers in flour mixture.
- Fry livers, a few at a time, in deep hot oil (350°) for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain livers well on paper towels. Serve immediately with Sweet and Sour Plum Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers