- 4 Boneless/Skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 can(s) Cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup(s) Dry Sherry
- 4 slice(s) Gruyere cheese (or swiss)
- 1 box(es) Prepared Stuffing (chicken or herb) or make your own
- Spray a large casserole dish with Pam.
- Lay chicken breasts in pan and top with slices of cheese.
- In the meantime, combine soups with sherry and heat until blended.
- Pour soup over chicken and cheese in dish.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
- Spread stuffing on top of chicken.
- Place in a preheated 350 oven for about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with a side salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chrisdrake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note