- 3 tablespoons unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 1 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast strips (such as Louis Rich)
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- calories 197
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 16.5 g
- carbohydrate 18.2 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 37 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 825 mg
- calcium 40 mg
How to Make It
Place peanuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Remove pan from heat; set aside.
Combine hoisin, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, oil, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Combine peanuts, coleslaw, water chestnuts, and chicken in a medium bowl; toss well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken salad in the center of each lettuce leaf; top each with 2 teaspoons sauce. Roll up; secure with a wooden pick.