Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serve with frozen egg rolls for a quick meal.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pound skinned and boned chicken breast halves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Pulse garlic in food processor 3 times or until minced. Add chicken, and pulse 8 times or until ground.
- Cook chicken mixture in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in mint, onions, and soy sauce. Serve on lettuce; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads